Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Abode

Welcome to my home!






I live in a house built in the late 1920s- I immediately fell in love with the house's charm and character, even if it did lack a dishwasher. It's the perfect canvas for my budding antique collection and furniture DIYs. I will always have a love for granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and heated floors in the winter, but there is much to be said for waking up in a home with old bones and wonderful potential.

 Enjoy!



Nancy Drew Collection


Jasper Johns inspired chair







Antique Dresser



Comfy reading area



Lilly Pulitzer picnic basket
Ralph Lauren Coffee table book



Antique Bed Set
Shout out to Pearls and Pastries for the awesome prints!
Order them here








Mud-room: my next DYI project







Sunroom/sleeping porch- Work in progress



Georgia O'Keefe inspired personal work



Come back now! 

-A


No comments:

Post a Comment